4. GO Dive Now Pool – Try scuba diving in the fun and easy environment provided by the Go Dive Now Pool experience. Attendees can try diving in a comfortable environment with the help of trained professionals – all at no additional cost. Bring your swimsuit – we’ll provide the rest. Plan to start your underwater adventure today – for more information about diving, visit GoDiveNow.com! GO DIVE NOW POOL DETAILS: The 30-foot, 15,000-gallon Go Dive Now pool and exhibit is complete with all the latest scuba gear including regulators, tanks, wetsuits, masks, fins, and more. The pool will be staffed professional instructors and dive leaders from local professional dive centers. Attendees over the age of 10 are welcome to try diving at no additional cost. Children ages 10 and 11 must have an adult try diving with them. Children 12 or older can get in on their own as long as an adult is present at poolside. (No prior registration is required).
5. Mermaids – There will be an oasis with beautiful mermaids swimming around. You can come and take pictures at this photo opportunity. Your kids will be amazed to see the mermaids swim around and interact with them. The mermaids will be in the pool during specific times each day.
6. Marine Rescue Exhibit -The Clearwater Marine Aquarium will have a display and demonstrations on how they go about a
marine mammal rescue.
7. Mote Mobile Exhibit – they will have all sorts of fossils, an aquarium, a touch tank and more for your kids to explore and ask questions about their favorite marine life
8. Conservation Organization Activities – We have partnered with conservation organizations for them to provide activities and information at each one of their exhibits.
9. Shark Dissection – Watch scientists dissect a shark and learn all about the inner workings of these fish.
10. Florida Fish and Wildlife – Learn shark and ray identification with a hands on / interactive exhibit